All guests of the CIRCLE NYC INC are required to adhere to all policies, regulations, guidelines as well as all local, state and federal laws concerning health safety, intoxicants, narcotics, drugs and public order. Failure to comply with these regulations, among other things, may result in being denied admission or being asked to exit its premises.
GENERAL DOOR ADMISSION, CONDUCT AND RESERVATION POLICY
- 21 Years and Older with ZERO exceptions and ZERO tolerance for fraudulent ID’s.
- Upscale and Trendy – Fashion Forward Attire Required.
- Doorman and/or Management have final say.
CONDUCT & CHARACTER:
Anyone may be denied admission or ask to leave based on the following:
- Visibly impaired or intoxicated.
- Hostile, Attitude, Disruptive Conduct and Lack of Proper Etiquette.
- Prior Knowledge of Character and/or prior Improper Conduct.
- All table reservations are subject to our Door Admission Policy.
- Party(ies) that do not arrive on time (max. of 15 minutes) may be subject to forfeiture of their reservation.
- Reservations received by phone will be confirmed by a reservation manager and are subject to availability.
COAT CHECK POLICY:
- Coats and belongings left for over one week will be donated to Good Will.